maandag 30 maart 2009

Introduction

This is my first attempt at writing trip report so let me know how I can improve myself. Anyway let's begin.

It started in January when my dad found a Ryanair return fare from our home airport of Weeze (Niederrhein, Dusseldorf, DE) to Edinburgh Scottland for only 2 euro cents including tax plus 5 euro for use of a credit card and 4 euro for priority boarding. That makes 9,02 euro in total. This was one of Ryanair's frequent sales. It was just to good to not book it immediately. I went on this trip with my family but I decided to go 2 days later because I had some school work to do first. We have always wanted to go to Scottland once and this was a great opportunity to go there. I checked in online at home and went on my way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten