dinsdag 28 april 2009

Ryanair FR 6242 Edinburgh - Weeze

First of all my apologies for taking so long till finishing this trip report.

Time to head back home. Now I actually had to take a suitcase back with me so airport check in it is. It will probably be my last Ryanair airport check in experience of my life as Ryanair is closing all its check in desks this spring.

Some of the following pictures are quite blurry. I don't really like standing around for a couple of seconds to take pictures so I just made them while walking by.

Check in went smoothly, I even was overweight by a kilo (my suitcase of course) and they didn't even charge me anything!
Edinburgh Ryanair check in desks. No one in line!!!

Edinburgh airport is actually quite a nice airport and has many international departures. It has a few shops and restaurants.


As I had some time to spare before my flight I decided to do a bit of plane spotting.

Our Ryanair plane taxiing to the gate.

A Ryanair plane boarding.

Soon it was time to start boarding and I got in line at the Priority boarding que.

Boarding area.

Our plane.

Departures.

The flight back was uneventful it was a light load and the seat next to me was free.

Ryanair seats.
Seat pitch and Boeing 737 safety card.

View out of the window.
Boeing 737 safety card attached to seat.
Ryanair FA waiting for passengers to board.


And after a short uneventful flight back I arrived back in Weeze. There was a long line for immigration but due to Germany effeciancy they managed to deal with the whole plane within 15 minutes.

Thanks for reading my trip report. I'm sure a few will follow in the future.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten