zaterdag 11 april 2009

Edinburgh & Novotel city centre

Okay, so I've arrived in Edinburgh. Now to the Novotel city centre to join my Dad.
Took a cab form the airport and arrived at the Novotel. I could check in early at 11 am so I was happy and they had a nice and comfortable room waiting for me.
Entrance to the room. with a separate toilet to the left.


Minibar and coffee making facilities.
Bedroom.
Bed and Bathroom

Bathroom.

Overall the hotel was pretty nice, the only problem was the attitude of the staff. As in more hotels in the UK the staff consisted mainly of Polish and eastern European people. Normally thsiu is fine with me but these were very rude. It took ages for the beverages to arrive in teh bar and they just didn't care if you had anything to drink, you had to ask to go to the bar and ask if they could please take my order.

Well I only stayed here for one night because the Sheraton was full.

If you're in Edinburgh I seriously recommend going for dinner to the Italian restaurant Il Castello. They had the second best Calzone (Pizza) I have ever eaten. It came jst after one I had in Olbia, Sardegna.Now I just took some random photo's of Edinburgh.

Edinburgh Castle

The HMS Brittania, the yaght of the royal family, now a museum.

The castle of Holyrood house, the queen's residence in Scotland.

Allover it was a good hotel they only should do something about the staff. Now off to the Sheraton around the corner.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten